Monday 3 October 2011

Fancy posing for me? {test shoots}

I'm looking for people interested in the following
-maternity shoots
-family shoots
-Styled portrait sessions
-rock the frock I.e. A chance to get down and dirty in your wedding finery.

The wedding season has finished now for me, and I've got one final wedding to blog and a few other bits and bobs planned. In the meantime I'm looking to expand my portfolio of services and I'd love to do a few styled shoots and a family or maternity session. These would be test shoots, so free of charge in exchange for your time, and with a disc of the images.

I'm also looking for any potential collaborators be they event organisers, stylists, make up artists; you name it.

If this sounds like your cup of tea then drop me a line.

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment