Wednesday 11 April 2012

New 2012 availability.

Firstly, I hate the fact that I've gone back on what I said just a few weeks before but let me explain a little about why, and why the sudden U-turn. 
I'd originally decided to accept a limited amount of bookings for 2012 to enable me to focus on everyone without spending every evening at my mac, furiously editing away, to give me time to enjoy my summer and time to spend with my wonderful boy and stupid cats but now the gloves are off.  Firstly, something miraculous has happened to my workflow. Instead of  it taking weeks of Sundays, and most of my evenings too, suddenly it's quicker.
Secondly, following Dominique and Matt's beautiful wedding this weekend, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is what I want to do. I want to do what I love every day, I don't want to waste any more time doing what doesn't make me happy. I want to surround myself with love, there's no greater privilege than sharing the most significant moment of a couple's life together. That's what I want to do. 

And in order to be able to do it full time I need to book up the Summer. 

I have last minute availability on these dates: 

Sunday April 15th (yes, this Sunday!)

Saturday 21st April

Saturday 19th May

Saturday 9th June

Saturday 16th June

Saturday 30th June

Saturday 14th July

Saturday 21st July

Saturday 18th August

Saturday 8th September

Saturday 15th September

Saturday 22nd September

October onwards

If you book a last minute date, which at the moment will be an April date. I'll give you a discount because of lack of time to do an engagement shoot. Just get in touch and we'll work it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment