Tuesday 11 December 2012

2013 P R I C I N G & S P E C I A L // O F F E R

I'm going to be increasing my prices at the beginning of January (sorry folks)if your wedding is in 2013 or 2014 and you'd like to book me at my current prices you have until Midnight on the 31st December (though presumably at that exact tine, you might be thinking about something else!) and you'll get up to 9 hours coverage, all the edited photos on a USB (or digital download if you prefer), online print ordering gallery and an engagement shoot for £1200. 

 As an extra bonus, if your wedding is Jan-March and you still haven't booked a photographer, I'm offering you the chance to nab me and 7 hours coverage (no e-shoot) for just £950. Get in touch now - I'd love to hear from you. 

 Ellie xx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete