Friday 24 May 2013

RECENT PRESS

As I've mentioned before, it's always an honour and a privilege to get my work featured in print and this month I've been in not one, but two different magazines.

Firstly; Lucinda and Nick's gorgeous wedding was featured in the May issue of Perfect Wedding magazine and I'm amongst some industry peers that I have nothing but respect and admiration for including Kat from RocknRoll Bride and Emma Case.

Secondly, I took some photos for Zoe and John, the creative partnership behind Mona Mara jewellery and they are using one of my portraits of Zoe to illustrate the article in Living South magazine, which is distributed free to absolutely loads of households in South London.

Also:

My Bunny love shoot was featured over on Rock n Roll bride 

I took some sporty photos for Gloanna - a new yoga run with the theme of Sweat, Glo, Party. Their website looks absolutely fab with my images and I think it's going to be a whole lot of fun for the sporty amongst you.

Have an amazing bank holiday weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment