Saturday 26 February 2011

Mother's Day

Me & Mum

When trying to compose this post I looked all over my hard drive for a photo I'd taken of my mother but I couldn't find a single one. My mother is extremely camera shy and I had to resort to using one of the photographs taken by our wedding photographers; Jason and Aga Williams.

I suppose the point I'm trying to make is that we have precious few photos of us with our families and with Mother's Day coming up on the 3rd April (just over a month away) what better present to give your dear old Mum than a set of family portraits.

How about a fairytale family shoot in the woods, or larking around at home and playing dress up in the garden? (Dads take note too, co-ordinating this will win you brownie points!). There's plenty of ideas too for more grown up families.

As you may have seen on my about page I'm trying to build my portfolio and can shoot a set of images that would make the perfect gift for free, and even give you help and give guidance on turning these into albums, framed prints, canvases and acrylics.

So, if you're interested in taking advantage in exchange for me using the images in my portfolio then please send me an email or give me a call.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog on Shutter Sisters. Love this picture! Great idea for Mothers day! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete