Wednesday 13 April 2011

Diriye Osman

Diriye got in touch with me via my advert on Gumtree. He's an artist and illustrator and wanted some publicity shots for an upcoming group show at the Brick Lane Gallery. He's just finalising his press release now but as soon as I have it I'll post some details on the show.

Diriye was incredibly warm and friendly, and very easy to work with. We needed a central London location where we could try and mimic the effect of being in a wood at around 6pm, so Regents Park it was. I was worried about loosing the light but fortunately for us it was a true golden hour, and the sun added a beautiful warm glow. Without further ado, I'll let the pics do the talking.


Diriye
DiriyeDiriye
Diriye
Diriye
Diriye

3 comments:

  1. Here are the basics to look for when searching for a portrait photographer. professional photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if you have decided on the beautiful Garden State to have your wedding held, Eolia Mansion wedding

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think most would agree that there is a great value you get from working with professional event, school, youth sports, senior portrait and wedding photographers. photographers

    ReplyDelete