Sunday 24 April 2011

Sydnie Haines - pre teen shoot

When I was 12 I had a massive dilemma, chiefly I felt very guilty about a toy that my Uncle Ron had bought me about 6 months previously (a Little Mermaid playset since you asked, and I treasured it, however briefly). I felt bad because I was outgrowing it, and I was fast on the way to becoming the woman I am today - developing an obsession with music and make up and scant regard for what my parents said.
I'd love to say 'they grow up so fast these days' but I don't know if much has really changed in the past 15 years to be quite honest, and this brings me very nicely to yesterday's shoot with Sydnie.
Sydnie's Grandmother, the lovely Carol, organised the shoot for a sunny Good Friday in Dulwich and when agreeing to a midday shoot in April I hadn't really considered that it might be near 26 degrees and very strong sunlight/general melty conditions. Sydnie is a very accomplished young lady, with a string of credits to her name and needed some portraits for her online profile and other general whatnots, so I was happy to step in. Sydnie was a natural in front of the camera - so relaxed!, and is bound to be headed for great things, but with any further ado here's some of my favourites from the shoot.
Sydnie
SydnieSydnie
Sydnie
Sydnie
Sydnie
And finally Sydnie with her grandmother
Sydnie

If you're interested in getting some shots of your teenager, or even pre-teen, then get in touch using the form at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment