Wednesday 8 June 2011

product and packaging

For some reason, one thing I kept thinking about was how I was going to package and present the images to my clients. Maybe because it was something more comprehensible than considering how I was actually going to shoot or edit the images.

I'd toyed with using tins, looked for wooden cases and even considered making my own but I needed something that looked professional but gave easily repeatable results. Enter a recommendation for an American company called Jewelboxing. They sold oversized DVD cases and perforated printable sheets for the inlays and the disc itself. The only problem? Shipping to the UK is ruinous and so I had to find my own version of their solution.

Anyway, I was rather proud of how they turned out.
product1
product2
product3

No comments:

Post a Comment